How do I keep my number when leaving Three?

<< How to switch networks

The text-to-switch initiative (launched by Ofcom in July 2019) enables users to request their Porting Authorisation Code (PAC) or Service Termination Authorisation Code (STAC) with one simple text message. This means that switching should now be comparatively quicker and easier than before.

If you are unable to use text-to-switch because you have more than one number on your account or an extra piece of kit (eg. a tablet or Apple watch) on a pay-as-you-go, you may need to log onto your online account or call your provider. Wherever possible, we advise using text-to-switch, or requesting your code online, to help safeguard against robust retention techniques. 

  • Text: You will need to include your date of birth when requesting your PAC reference. Text PAC and your date of birth (DDMMYY) to 65075. E.g: PAC 010190.
  • Website: If you've got a My3 account, use the take my number with me form. Register for an account if you don’t already have one here.
  • Phone: Call 333 from your Three phone and request your PAC code, or call 0333 338 1001 From another phone. Call +44 7782 333 333 if you’re abroad.

*If you don’t want to keep your number, you can follow the above steps replacing PAC with STAC and texting 75075.

We're sorry but your browser is out-of-date!

Please update your browser to view this website correctly. Update my browser now

See you soon,

The Billmonitor team